Joy, delight, happiness, gladness, glee, exhilaration, exuberance, elation, euphoria, bliss, ecstasy, rapture.
We want it all!
How do you like to create joy in your life?
If your world is anything like mine, sometimes the days are so busy that it takes conscious thought to make time for life’s most delightful moments.
For me, in any one week I’m abundantly happy when I’ve enjoyed all of these experiences –
- time connecting with my 3 men (husband and 2 sons), other family, and friends
- lots of laughter
- absorbing nature and getting some exercise with hikes and bike rides
- contributing to an important cause, usually with a focus on children, women, or art
- feeling that I’ve advanced in life in some meaningful way (relationships, health, career)
- painting, of course!
- remembering to be full of thanks, wonder and awe for all of the above
What makes you happy?
If you have any tips for creating more bliss in life, please drop me a line at email@example.com, I’m all ears.
Top questions I’m asked as an artist –